FLITE uses next generation fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) Internet technology. Fiber optic cable is made of small strands of glass and has an almost unlimited capacity to carry telephone, IPTV, and high-speed Internet. Data travels over fiber in a similar fashion to a traditional copper line, but fiber offers vast amounts of bandwidth for the delivery of these state-of-the-art services. With FLITE from WK&T, you have a dedicated fiber connection. Many companies advertise a “fiber optic network” but may not offer a point-to-point connection and are unable to offer the bandwidth of FLITE. Click on the video below to see/hear what our customers are saying about FLITE!
Benefits of Flite
- Fastest High-Speed Internet Connections: Thanks to the vast amount of available bandwidth, you can take advantage of Flite’s high speed offerings and download movies, photos, music, and surf the Web faster than ever.
- IPTV with Multiple Outlets: In addition to crystal-clear 100% digital quality, a Flite connection allows you to view different television programs in several rooms of your home at the same time.
- Durability Despite the Weather: Flite technology is less susceptible than other delivery methods to outages caused by weather or vibrations and shock. In addition, all of our fiber is buried and will not be affected by tornadoes or ice storms.
- Virtually Unlimited Capacity to Deliver Leading-Edge Services in the Future: FTTH is considered “future-proof”—it has the ability to support large volumes of data, and as technology evolves your Flite connection will provide the infrastructure necessary to bring you these services until the next century.
- Increased Home Values: Our Flite network promises the most future forward infrastructure. This increases your home’s value by as much as $4,000 to $7,000 according to various studies through Corning and other sources (FTTH Council).
- Availability of All Information, Communication, and Entertainment Services from One Company: By choosing Flite from WK&T, you have the convenience of receiving all of our services from one company. This means one bill and one call for questions plus customer service and technical support you can rely on.
- Flite is now available in all WK&T exchanges!